Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ten years ago:
I was in sixth grade because I was almost 12. My ward boundaries had just changed and I was forced to branch out and make new friends just before junior high.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Study for my Cognitive Psychology midterm
2. Update my blog (since Katie is getting bored of it)
3. Go to dinner with my high school friends
4. Straighten up the house (with homework I never have time)
5. Study some more becuase the homework never ends!

What would I do if I suddenly had a billion dollars:
1. Buy the Nielsen's home and build a new house on the property.
2. Don't tell Josh how much I really have or else it would be gone
3. finish paying for school
4. buy a cabin in kamas so we will never have to really move there
5. Invest the rest after I donate some to my favorite places

3 of my bad habits:
1. Don't know how to relax so i'm always busy
2. worry about silly things
3. Always check the bed and pillow for spiders before I can get in.

Jobs I have had:
Lifeguard-multiple places
Budget Manager at SLCC for the Social and Behavioral Science Dep.
Nanny

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I want to be a great cook, but with time limits its hard
2. Sewing would be fun to learn, but I don't have the patience to learn yet
3. I hate being cold more than I love running outside, so I treadmill in the winter.
4. I hate when people leave cuboards or drawers open, even if it's just a little
5. I don't like video games and probably never will

Snacks I enjoy:
1. ritz crackers
2. toast
3. most cookies
4. Most chocolate

5 shows I like to watch:
1. Yes Dear
2. Seinfield
3. Friends
4. Everybody loves raymond
5. ESPN (i don't really have a choice)

Places I've vacationed:
Cali
Hawaii- I was young though
Florida-good times with angela and natalie
New York-before 9/11
Oregon
Moab-just barely
Vegas
St. George-best senior trip ever!
Bear Lake with the gang!
And soccer trips around, but it wasn't really vacation

5 things I want to learn:
1. How to sew
2. How to cook
3. How to dance...i'm a soccer player
4. How to be patient all the time
5. How to be a scrapbooker

Ok, thats it! I am now going to tag Katie, Angela, and Leslie. No excuses you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!!!!! How about you don't wait so long for the next post. Good idea?.....

Katie

again, i'm only kidding with you (kind of)

*Leslie* said...

You youngen! This is a cute tag and I'll get on it. I didn't know a lot of these things about you. I'm glad you updated too - I hate when I check a blog and its the same for too long!

Amy & Scott said...

Yea!! Thanks for doing it mandy I love to hear about what you guys are doing!