Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nielsen Family Trip to Moab

Connor and Max riding on the horse we borrowed (hook) while I led them around the arena.
Krystal and Kaydence riding on hook around the arena. Krystal was reluctant to get on but did great once she was.
Justin on Red, who previously bucked someone off twice, Connor on Hook, and Chandler on Clebrity riding around the arena.
After we were done riding Kaydence and Chandler helped me to brush them off. Celebrity was especially dirty because while Chandler was on her she slowly layed down and as soon as he was off she rolled around in the dirt....talk about an itch she couldn't scratch.
On the way home from Moab we stopped at my sister April's home in Price and played with Spencer. He is getting so big and he is starting to army crawl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horses kind of scare me. I don't really know why but I am just a tad intimidated by them. Glad you had fun though....

Katie

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry I didn't make it to your jewelry party. I had to take Olivia to my niece's birthday party. Hope it was fun and I will catch you next time.

See ya-

Katie

Amy & Scott said...

OH thanks hun for keeping me updated on everyone, i REALLY appreciate it. I need to call you soon and catch up with what you doing. I hope that everything works out with the acceptance letter, that would be so exciting. Keep me updated often k and I will try to keep everyone updated with us on our blog!!Love you!

Anonymous said...

HEY, did you get my text today? If not, I am stuck at work which is why I haven't called about the jewelry. It's probably better since I would want to buy lots but shouldn't buy anything. Anyway, lets get together-

Katie