Sunday, January 27, 2008

The day in Kamas

Josh being his rugged cowboy self, and learning the about the new horse trailer.
Max and Josh helping with the horses.
Josh trying to stop Red from nibbling on him. Earlier in the day Red took of Becky's rubber zipper cover.
Clark hard at work trying to get stubborn Celebrity to get into the new trailer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys had horses. Don't tell Ryan...it is his dream to buy and train a horse one day. Looks like fun!!!

*Leslie* said...

I didn't know you had horses either - that looks soo fun and cold too.

Anonymous said...

HEY....did you call me last night? Let's get together!

Katie

Amy & Scott said...

Hey I tagged you, go to my blog and see what I would like you to fill out on your blog for me to get to knw you a little bit more. love ya!!Amy

Anonymous said...

OKAY MANDY....I'M READY FOR AN UPDATE!!!

Love-
Katie