Saturday, April 25, 2009

The lat couple weeks have been CRAZY.... My little..ok younger brother got home from his mission on friday night!!!
My sister had a cute little baby boy names Isaac on Thursday evening!!!

Josh and I bought a very beautiful horse and named him Sawyer!!!


But it's been alot of fun with alot of excitement....



Oh yeah..and we dyed Easter eggs!




We've had a crazy couple of weeks...





4 comments:

*Leslie* said...

That is a lot of fun stuff! I think that is so great that you bought a horse, I can't even commit to a fish :)

Frances said...

you BOUGHT A HORSE!??!?!?! we need to catch up... call me soon, k? I miss you!

the Schrofs... said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging, it's been a while! I thought for sure the end of your post was going to be a pregnancy announcement... but NO a horse! How exciting for you guys. Hope all is well.

Heather said...

Mandy! I am so excited for you that you bought a horse! You are a regular cowgirl now! :)