In case you haven't heard...JOSH AND I BOUGHT A HOUSE! If you want to know where it is than you can ask us but I don't want to put it on our public blog. :) We won't be moving for a month or two so no worries.

Clark and Mandy blowing out our birthday candles!

Josh and his parents, along with my parents and my brother, and Josh's cousin Karen went on a horse backriding trip and went on some pretty exciting and scary trails..or non trails. This is Josh with my dad after our first ride of the trip.

Clark and I just finishing up a ride.

Ok the second day on our trip we were trailering our horses to the mountains and this is what was in the road...YES those are COWS....Just walking down the middle of main street. HAHAHA!

Brigham blowing out all of his birthday candles with all of his fan club!
4 comments:
We are SOOO happy and excited for you and your house! Congratulations, you are going to LOVE the area!
How exciting!!! I want to know where you will be living, that is so much fun! I will call soon to catch up, I'm so glad you are doing well.
-Amy Strong Asay
I can not believe Dustin is home already, and how tall is he? My goodness! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope it was everything you wished for! I need to call so we can catch up! I miss you guys, and Congrats on the house, there is something amazing about owning your own! I love it!
I love that you are a cow girl!! ha h Who would've guessed!! Looks like life is busy and fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment