Sunday, December 7, 2008

Josh and Weston on the back of the tractor with Jaxon and Clark driving around our property in Kamas.
Weston and Jaxon going for rides on the horses with us!

Weston and Mandy at the ward Christmas party petting Santa's reindeer!


Josh in his cute gown at the hospital right before his surgery on Thanksgiving.



Mandy's family in Vegas at the M&M Factory!




4 comments:

Amy said...

That guy at the ward christmas party....totally checking out your butt, and Josh having surgery.. ? What surgery??

*Leslie* said...

I didn't know Josh had surgery! And on Thanksgiving too?! What happened, is he OK??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hanging out the other night!!! We should do it more often!!!

Katie

The YOUNG'S said...

HA HA Josh looks good in a dress! ;) I love reading your blog to catch up on your life! I hope things are well! We should plan a dinner date for Christmas time!!