Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Me and my chubby nephew Braydon! He loved the flash on the camera.
Brigham lookin tough after his game!

Clark teaching Chandler how to drive the tractor.


Allison's birthday dinner surrounded by loved ones!



All of the boys and myself went for the most beautiful ride in Kamas. The leaves are changing and the weather is perfect now.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We haven't seen you guys in forever (except Josh got to see me the other day looking my absolute best...it was 10:30 in the morning and I was still in my PJ's...this morning sickness thing sucks!!!)
Let's get together soon!

Katie

The YOUNG'S said...

Ok kill but I lost your email again!! I delete my text messages before thinking! So please email me and I will add you! natalie.kinnersley@gmail.com

The Prescott Press said...

Hey Mandy! It's your long lost friend, Katie. How are you doing? I miss you! Check out my blog at www.prescottpress.blogspot.com.