
Maddie my cousin's daughter all grown up and having fun in the pool.

My dad trying to catch as many cheetos on his whip cream face in order to win the family fear factor for his team. Its a good look for him and for anyone I think. Nothing like a facial.

Cute Kendall finally got the guts to do the ropes coarse. She is so cute, I hope my girls are like her.

My cousin Peter and his cute son. They are like twins they look so much alike.

Brad and Spencer hanging out at the ropes coarse. Spencer is now walking like a champ. He is so big.
4 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys!! Don't we have the cutest family I loved the reunion.
What fun family reunions, you guys know how to have a good time!
I love family reunions but yours sounds much more exciting than any that I have been to. Awesome!!!
Katie
Hey we found your blog through susannes. Cute pictures. It was fun to see you guys up there. we'll have to get your email and invite you to our blog(it's private)
Post a Comment