
June 26th.....the happiest day of my life and hopefully Josh's too! We had a wonderful anniversary. It started with a nice couple's massage and then continued into Park City. The restraunt was amazing....and then the hotel gave us chocolate covered strawberries. Josh planned everything on his own with the help of some great friends and I loved it! Josh is the best person I have ever met. Beneath his rough and tough exterior there is someone that is sensitive, family oriented, caring, and so hard working. He is always willing to help anyone despite how busy he may be, their welfare always comes first. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful giving husband. I look forward to many many more years with him!
8 comments:
Happy Aniversary guys!!! I am so glad that you both found each other because you guys are two very great people that we admire and call dear friends. I hope your both doing well-Amy and Scott
You guys are so cute!! Congrats and Happy 1 year anniversary!
Happy days!!! Glad you had a fun day! love ya
You 2 are so cute!!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful anniversary!!! We need to get together!!!
Katie
Wow, Josh did good! Glad you had such a great Anniversary.
Ange
Happy Anniversary! You are such a great couple and we are so glad that Josh found you!!!
Hi you two loveys. Happy 1 year! Looks like Josh did a fabulous job making it special.
Hey hun... first of all congratulations!!! and secondly, Sorry about not calling... I did get your text but not until we were leaving... We were in Yellowstone and at his cabin for the majority of our time, needless to say... no service... I sure love you and miss you so much. I'm really sorry we didn't see you, I don't think a vacation has ever been that busy!
Post a Comment