Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sorry no pics!

Ok so our camera's have all been broken for a few weeks so we don't have any pics! So here is whats going on with us...we're pregnant! .....gotcha....we're really not. Sorry for all of you that I got your hopes up. :) I am loving my new job and love everyone I work with. Josh got to go for a long all day ride one day with his dad and some of our neighbors....but I couldn't go :( But we've gone on a couple short rides on the weekend. Coming up is school for me....i'm not too excited yet but hopefully soon. Also we are looking forward to the Bear Lake Trip....if someone is planning it and is inviting us...hint hint...we need a vacation....jk. Josh has been taking great care of our home lately since I started my new job. I'm very grateful for that. Our neices are in town! And that is about it. We love you all!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That wasn't funny. I was so excited that you guys were "pregnant" :)

Susanne said...

Okay Mandy you totally got me, I was excitted for a secound. HE HE

Anonymous said...

I hate you for doing that to me!!!! Okay, not really but now you are definitley not invited to Bear Lake. Alright, Alright...you can still come!!! We are planning a friends trip I'm just not sure when yet. I will let you know. Good luck with school.

Katie

*Leslie* said...

That was just mean. My eyes got big and I was so excited but, then it was gone. We're hoping for a Bear Lake trip soon too :)