Monday, May 5, 2008

GRADUATION!

I finally graduated!!! Yay!!!!
Josh and Clark representing the Nielsen clan at my graduation!
Josh was so cute the day of my graduation. He got me flowers, made breakfast, wrote me a cute note, bought me a necklace to wear, and bought me mario kart for wii! He is so great!
Brittany and I graduated from high school together and now we are graduating from college together!
Cute Barbara (Becky's cousin) who we had a bunch of classes together. She is so great to have graduated!

7 comments:

Brittni and Jared said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Graduating from college was one of the best things I ever did! It's a lot of hard work but a wonderful accomplishment!!! Way to go!!!

Katie

Good luck with the job search!

the Schrofs... said...

Congrats Mandy! It is such a huge accomplishment...I remember being so relieved that I finally did it. And you want to go back for more! You're a very smart and determined girl and have a lot to be proud of. Congratulations!!!!!!

Ange

*Leslie* said...

That is so great! Congratulations!!! It was so fun to run into you today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Susanne said...

Congrats on the graduation. You are so cute. Love you Susanne

Youngins said...

Hey girl, Congrats on the big day, saw your family, we left right after Danny's named was called! Hope all is well! You ready to cute your hair now that you got pictures?? haha Love ya

Heather said...

Congrats! That is awesome! It has been forever since I have seen you! So glad you have a blog so I can keep up on life! haha.